RRCC COVID-19 Message from the Executive Committee
State of Emergency Update to River Region Chamber Members:
The Corona virus has caused our entire country to take drastic moves to protect all citizens, including limiting personal contact.
The Chamber office is open to scheduled visitors, as well as, staff is available by appointment only. Please dial 985-359-9777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any Chamber-related questions and the proper staff member will respond.
All committee meetings will continue to be held virtually. Whatever can be done virtually will be in the interest of community safety.
In addition, we will be reinventing the way we offer events and training opportunities until further notice and will send updates as we know more.
In our efforts to keep you informed, it is likely that more frequent emails will be sent vs. our regular Chamber e-blasts sent on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Nola.com: Louisiana Bars Closed, Restaurants Limited to Take-out, Delivery
- St. John Parish Government
- St. Charles Parish Government
- St. James Parish Government
- Centers for Disease Control: New Guidance on Event Gatherings
- Entergy's Insights on Responding to Coronavirus
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions & Answers
- Greater New Orleans Foundation Disaster Response and Restoration Fund
- La. Workforce Division COVID-19 Unemployment Information
- United Way of Southeast La. COVID-19 Preparedness Tips and Information
- Restaurants available for Take-out
BUSINESS RESOURCES & TIPS
- U. S. Chamber: Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- U.S. Chamber's Guidance to Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- U. S. Small Business Administration: SBA Disaster Assistance
- U. S. Small Business Administration: Tips for Small Businesses
- Labi's Tips for Businesses
- LED's COVID-19 Business Resources
- U.S. Dept. of Treasury COVID-19 Resources
- WorkNOLA's Job Resources
- Filing Unemployment Claims due to COVID-19
- GNO Inc. Coronavirus Resources
- Workplace Tips for Employees
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights
- CDC's Business Pandemic Influenza Planning List
- Postlethwaite & Netterville's Coronavirus Resource Center
- LDR's Income Tax Relief Guide
Dial 211 or text the keyword LACOVID to 898-211 to get help with specific questions regarding COVID-19 or access mental health support. 211’s 24/7 phone, text, and chatlines are a safe space for anyone who is going through a hard time, having thoughts about suicide, or just needs to talk.
- Louisiana Dept. of Health Coronavirus Information
- Latest Updates from Ochsner on COVID-19
- EJGH Coronavirus Resources and Updates
- St. Charles Parish Hospital Coronavirus Updates
- St. James Parish Coronavirus Updates
- Ochsner Health Care Coronavirus Updates
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration Overview of COVID-19
Although unprecedented, we will get through this with minimal impact on our member services. Our mission includes serving as the voice of business and providing business support. In this emergency, it is our intention to focus on business support. We will be in close communication with our parish partners as well as with our statewide and regional partners.
As always, we appreciate your trust in your Chamber.
Chassity McComack, IOM
River Region Chamber of Commerce